The Direct Investment EB-5 Visa is the quickest way for you and your family to immigrate into the US – conditional green cards can be secured in under one year. Capital investments can be as little as $500,000. But the journey is not a straight line – the road can be crooked and filled with land mines. Our objective is to ensure you achieve your goal while protecting you at every step.
- Step 1: We work closely with our clients to complete our proprietary 33-Point due diligence “source of proceeds” review which culminates with you submitting the I-526 application through immigration counsel to the USCIS for approval of the EB-5 investment. Once the investment is approved the investor applies for a conditional green card (and then subsequently your permanent green card).
- Step 2: We recommend one specific investment which in our evaluation is the safest, most cost effective, time efficient investment to secure the US green card.
- Step 3: We recommend an international estate plan for world-wide income, estate & gift tax planning and asset protection.
Our team of experts include:
- Gary S. Wolfe, Esq., Pre-Immigration U.S. Tax Planning, U.S. Estate & Gift Tax Planning, International Estate Planning and Asset Protection.
- Mark Ivener, Esq., Immigration Attorney, EB-5 Expert. Has successfully completed over 100 EB-5 visas.
- Norman Sam 岑 國 賢, International Business Advisory Services, Canada / Hong Kong / Shenzhen, China
1. EB-5 Investor Green Cards
by Mark Ivener and Gary Wolfe. Offshore Investment Print Journal (December 2014/January 2015 Edition)
2. “EB-5 Investors & the Perils of U.S. Estate and Gift Taxes,”
by Gary Wolfe and Mark Ivener. EB-5 Investors Magazine (Winter/2014 Edition)
3. “EB-5 Investor Visa and U.S. Tax Issues“
by Gary Wolfe and Mark Ivener. ABA (ALI-CLE) The Practical Tax Lawyer (Fall 2013 Edition).
4. Canadian Investment Immigration Remains Uncertain
by Norman Sam. EB-5 Investor Magazine Chinese Edition (Winter 2014)
Review By Brian Dooley, International Tax Specialist – 5.0 out of 5 stars, 1/11/2015 – “Fantastic book by a brilliant international tax attorney. The book is easy to read with the information that I needed. I strongly recommend this book.”